Sure, there are very important, life-altering questions we’d all rather think about instead of thinking about dental bills: 1.) Is Stranger Things coming back for another season? 2.) How does Mary Poppins fit all that stuff into her bag? and 3.) Are horses really just stripeless zebras?!?
Regardless, from time to time, we all have to find the best way to care for our teeth. After all, as the old saying goes, “Only take care of the teeth you want to keep.”
So, what do you do when you need dental care, but you aren’t sure how you want to pay for it? Or, maybe you’re just looking for ways to save money on your dental bills. Either way, dental savings plans are a good alternative.
WHAT ARE DENTAL SAVINGS PLANS?
Dental savings plans offer a hassle-free, cost-effective alternative to dental insurance. Much like a membership to Costco, you pay an annual fee for discounted products and services. With the dental savings plan offered through Advanced Dentistry of Blue Ash, the plan pays for itself in two preventive care visits. Plus, plan members receive discounts on fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and other treatments.
WHO ARE GOOD CANDIDATES FOR THE DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN?
- People who use a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) plan to manage medical expenses
- Younger individuals who are not covered by dental insurance
- Senior citizens not covered by dental insurance and on a fixed income
- Anyone who wants a dental plan with manageable costs
WHY CHOOSE A DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN?
There are so many benefits to using a dental savings plan, but here are just a few.
- No yearly maximums. Use the plan as much or as little as you like.
- No claim forms to submit. No paperwork hassles!
- No deductibles. Preventive dental care is all covered with the plan, so no deductibles are required.
- No activation fees. You only pay the annual membership fee, and then you’re covered.
- No pre-authorizations required.
- No health restrictions and coverage is guaranteed.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN
- This is not a dental insurance plan. This is an in-office savings plan.
- All fees for treatment must be paid in full at the time of treatment. Any treatments that aren’t paid for at the time of service will be billed at the regular rate.
- The purchase of the Dental Savings Plan is non-refundable.
- The Dental Savings Plan covers the plan holder for one year from the date of enrollment.
HOW MUCH DOES THE DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN COST?
The cost of the dental savings plan through Advanced Dentistry of Blue Ash is very competitive. Choose the plan that works best for you:
- Individual $349/year
- Individual plus spouse $678/year
- Family plan (up to 4 members) $1,102/year*
*Add $192 for each additional family member.
Could the Dental Savings Plan be right for you?
To get more details, call our office at 513.891.3333 or ask about it at your next visit.